- Interested on peace education issues and non-violence movement
- Candidate must process at least a Diphloma or Bachelor Degree.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Positive Attitude, self & fast learner, good in stress management, great team player, excellent interpersonal skill.
- Is able to work independently and in a group with the agility to liaise with people from different backgrounds
- Detail oriented, trustworthy, and is fun to work with
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Full Time position(s) available with 6 months probationary period
- Conduct research efficiently
- Able to contribute on giving solution & recommendation on every social project
- Proactively involved in every project discussion
- Deliver excellent minutes of meeting and reporting
- Do other task related to the position
How to apply
Please send your:
- Copy of national ID
- copy of academic certificate
- copy of academic transcript
- recent photograph
- Create essay, topic: “Refleksi pengalaman yang paling berat yang pernah saya alami dan bagaiamana saya berusaha melampauinya” max 500 words
Subject: Job Vacancy KITA_internal officer_name
Deadline: 1 Agustus 2018
PIC: Anatha (082188417755)